Some people think girls back too much when going on a trip. For the most part, people in general pack way too much when they are going on a trip. We have picked a couple of traveling tips to share with you, that hopefully will help you with all of your adventures this summer.
1. Roll your clothing instead of folding them. rolled clothing takes up less space, so you can carry a smaller bag.
2. To avoid tangling necklaces, thread a straw with your delicate necklaces. They won't get tangled and they are easier to grab.
3. Pack your dirty shoes in a shower cap.
4. Forget the 3 oz liquid rule on planes, contact containers are great for storing cosmetics. Squirt your foundation or lip gloss into one side of a contact container and you are ready to go.
5. Wear or pack a light-weight scarf for chilly planes. You can use it as a little blanket or pillow if you aren't cold. And finally when you arrive at your destination you have the perfect accessory to spice up any outfit.
6. Ziplocs. Keep everything in ziplocs! From toothpaste to shampoo to sunblock, to prevent any damaging of your clothes or electronics.
7. Make a packing list. Creating a packing list is a fail-safe way to ensure that you never, ever forget to bring something important.
8. Pack dual-purpose garments. If it's two-in-one, it's one less thing to pack. Dual-purpose items, such as pants that turn into shorts or a jacket that turns into a travel pillow, are worth their weight in airline baggage fees.