Monday, April 15, 2013

Nude Pumps

By: Amberly Asay

I was in London for the Royal Wedding of Kate Middleton to Prince William.  The talk was of course Kate's wardrobe and her infamous nude pumps.  I will be the first to say I was very unsure about the nude pump.  I didn't think I was ever going to buy a pair and that it was silly, but I did find myself buying a pair a couple of months ago and now I don't know how I lived without them.

Nude pumps are great for making one symmetrical line and making your legs look longer, which makes you look slimmer.  Make sure your nude shoe matches your skin tone though, otherwise you cut off that line.

Nude pumps are great for a pastel or bright colored dress.  Black heels are too harsh and could kill the look of your fabulous dress.  Pumps also go well with white khakis, and if you can pull of the skinny jeans, that look is extremely fabulous right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment