Monday, June 30, 2014
5 Hair Tips
1. To keep your hair color vibrant longer, use shampoos and conditioners that are formulated for colored hair.
2. Carrots are good for your hair! Carrots are full of Vitamin A. This keeps your hair shiny, well conditioned and resilient. So eat up.
3. Get a trim every 6-8 weeks to ensure that you have no damaged ends and to make your hair look healthy.
4. Brush your hair from roots to end nightly. It distributes natural oils throughout the shaft and gives hair a healthy sheen.
5. Satin pillow cases help control frizz. The fabric helps lock in moisture. Cotton causes hair to dry out so the friction of tossing and turning during the night creates tangles and split ends.